Terms and Conditions – Andrew Simms
School Holiday Promotion September 2022
1. The Promoter is Andrew Simms, 500 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland.
2. By entering this Competition, you agree that you will be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Entry into the competition is open to all New Zealand residents over 21 years of age and who hold a current and full New Zealand driver’s licence.
4. Employees of Andrew Simms, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
5. The entry for this competition is limited to 1 per person.
6. The Promotion commences 11 September 2022 at 10am and closes 26 September 2022 at 1pm.
7. The winner will be drawn from all valid entries received by 1pm on 26 September 2022.
8. The winner will be notified via Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) on or before 5pm on 27 September 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted, or the winner is unable to redeem the prizes for whatever reason, the entries will be re-drawn. No compensation will be payable to a winner who cannot be contacted or who cannot redeem the Prize for whatever reason.
9. The Prize is
- 1x Hunting Lodge bottle of wine
- 1x $150 Hunting Lodge Restaurant voucher
- 1x Family Pass for Tree Adventure
- 2x Lego sets
- 1x $50 voucher for Toyworld
- The use of a new EV vehicle for one weekend during the school holidays (between 1 October and 16 October 2022).
10. The vehicle must be picked up from one of our Auckland-based dealerships on a chosen Friday on either of the two weekends during the school holidays, subject to availability, and returned to the same dealership before midday on the following Monday.
11. Travel arrangements to and from the Auckland-based dealership do not form part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
12. The winner will ensure no other person drives the vehicle, without the express consent of Andrew Simms. The winner agrees to take care of the vehicle and to take precautions to safeguard the vehicle from loss and damage.
13. The winner confirms by signing an agreement that they have a valid full New Zealand driver’s licence which is current and that they will not be in breach of any condition of their driver’s licence by driving the vehicle. The winner will be required to provide Andrew Simms with a copy of their valid New Zealand driver’s licence and current address details. The winner will also be required to sign and comply with the terms of Andrew Simms’ standard agreement for loan vehicles.
14. The winner agrees not to smoke or carry any pets in the vehicle while it is in their care. In the event this condition is breached the winner will be liable for any cleaning costs incurred.
15. All traffic infringements, parking fines etc, incurred while the vehicle is in the winner’s care, must be reported to Andrew Simms and will be payable entirely by the winner.
16. In accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to grant Andrew Simms permission to use the footage and photographs in all media (including Andrew Simms’ Facebook and Instagram pages).