Login or Sign Up
APPLY FOR FINANCE NOW - click our website link at the bottom of the page to be taken to our site where under the Finance section you can easily apply on line.
ALL TRADES ACCEPTED - whether you are wanting to trade up or down, we can help. We also have the ability to traded imported vehicles and cars where money is currently owing.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - no matter where you are located in NZ, we can assist in delivering this vehicle to you.
NZ OWNED BUSINESS - Andrew Simms is proud to be NZ owned and the country's largest retailer of Mitsubishi, Kia, Jeep, Fiat, Haval and Great Wall.
This car has already been registered in New Zealand and is not eligible for a Clean Car fee or rebate.
- LIMITED STOCK STILL AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY! The Jeep Gladiator boasts a distinguished design that is instantly recognisable with iconic Jeep heritage. Class leading 4x4 systems across the range
- including the Rock-Trac Active On-Demand 4x4 System as standard on the Rubicon. Dual-Cab configuration that features a durable five-foot steel bed with strong integrated tie-downs
- providing versatility to bring all kinds of adventure equipment such as bicycles
- dirt bikes
- surfboards and ATVs. The Jeep Gladiator features over 70 standard and available safety features including full speed collision warning plus
- blind-spot monitoring
- rear cross-path detection
- front and side airbags
- electronic roll mitigation
- adaptive cruise control and speed limiter. Jeep Gladiator variants come with the class-leading 3.6-litre V6 Pentastar petrol engine paired with the 8-Speed ZF-Automatic Transmission
- allowing for 2
- 721kg of max braked towing capacity. Advanced fourth generation Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto comes as standard across the Jeep Gladiator range. Forward-facing TrailCam Off-Road Camera comes as standard on the Rubicon variant
- allowing oncoming obstructions on trails to be easily seen.
P: 09 887 1800
A: 350 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany, Auckland 2013
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, tank of fuel, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.