Login or Sign Up
APPLY FOR FINANCE NOW - click our website link at the bottom of the page to be taken to our site where under the Finance section you can easily apply on line.
ALL TRADES ACCEPTED - whether you are wanting to trade up or down, we can help. We also have the ability to traded imported vehicles and cars where money is currently owing.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - no matter where you are located in NZ, we can assist in delivering this vehicle to you.
NZ OWNED BUSINESS - Andrew Simms is proud to be NZ owned and the country's largest retailer of Mitsubishi, Kia, Jeep, Fiat, Haval and Great Wall.
This car has already been registered in New Zealand and is not eligible for a Clean Car fee or rebate.
- The All-New Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L Hemi V8
- The RAM 1500 is built and equipped to meet the changing demands of the New Zealand Ute buyer who are demanding more towing capacity, more space inside and out, and better performance. With a maximum towing capacity of up to 4.5 tonnes, it is a clear full tonne ahead of its rivals and with the legendary Hemi V8 under the bonnet, it has both power and a chassis designed by the world leading experts to safely tow that extra weight.
- 2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
- The new DT'S are here and LOADED with features:
- Uconnect 4 12-inch display
- Premium leather seats heated & ventilated with 60/40 split-
- fold rear seat
- Leather steering wheel
- Adaptive cruise control
- Parallel & perpendicular park assist
- Blind spot monitoring and rear cross path detection
- Electronic park brake
- Taking orders now
- Priced from $141, 990
- RAMBOX Factory Option $5, 000
- Technology Factory Option $5, 000
- Retractable Side Steps Factory Option $2, 000
- Plus On Road Costs $1, 250
- Optional Blackout Pack $4000
- Optional Hardlid $5000
- NUMBER OF UNITS FOR SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER ARRIVAL - SECURE YOURS NOW!
P: 09 887 1800
A: 350 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany, Auckland 2013
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, tank of fuel, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.