Login or Sign Up
Visit our showroom at 350 Te Irirangi Drive Botany
Open 7 days a week
Trade ins welcome
Nationwide transport options
Contact our friendly team today to enquire.
Andrew Simms BOTANY Kia - Open 7 Days!
APPLY FOR FINANCE NOW - click our website link at the bottom of the page to be taken to our site where under the Finance section you can easily apply on line.
ALL TRADES ACCEPTED - whether you are wanting to trade up or down, we can help. We also have the ability to traded imported vehicles and cars where money is currently owing.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - no matter where you are located in NZ, we can assist in delivering this vehicle to you.
NZ OWNED BUSINESS - Andrew Simms is proud to be NZ owned and the country's largest retailer of Mitsubishi, Kia, Jeep, Fiat, Haval and Great Wall.
This car has already been registered in New Zealand and is not eligible for a Clean Car fee or rebate.
- The last shipment of Kia Sorento diesel are on their way to NZ, come in and see the team now before they are all gone!
- Kia Sorento diesel are also carbon neutral so no feebate upon registration!
- New Kia's come with
- 5 year/100, 00km warranty
- 5 year roadside assist
- 3 year/100, 000km service plan (Sorento Diesel only)
- Features include:
- All-new large 7-seater SUV
- 2.2L DOHC CRDi Turbo Diesel
- All Wheel Drive
- 8 speed wet dual-clutch transmission
- 18 inch alloys
- 2, 500kg towing capacity
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist Car / Pedestrian / Cyclist / Junction
- Multi-Collision Brake System
- 7 airbags
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keep Assist
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control
- 10.25 inch Colour LCD Touchscreen with Split Screen Function
- Heads-Up Display
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- One-Touch Remote Folding Second Row Seat
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
P: 09 887 1800
A: 350 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany, Auckland 2013
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, tank of fuel, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.