Login or Sign Up
ALL TRADES ACCEPTED - whether you are wanting to trade up or down, we can help. We also have the ability to traded imported vehicles and cars where money is currently owing.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - no matter where you are located in NZ, we can assist in delivering this vehicle to you.
NZ OWNED BUSINESS - Andrew Simms is proud to be NZ owned and the country's largest retailer of Mitsubishi, Kia, Jeep, Fiat, Haval and Great Wall.
This car has already been registered in New Zealand and is not eligible for a Clean Car fee or rebate.
- Andrew Simms open 7 days. Call MITSUBISHI IN BOTANY on 09 887-1800 now to chat to one of the team
- Available for immediate delivery
- ** GET PRE APPROVED FINANCE ** Click our Website link at the bottom of this page to be taken to our site where you can complete a simple finance application for an easy pre approval. WE have two full time Finance Managers and they shop all the best lending institutions to get our customers the best possible rates with the most flexible terms. We specialise in no deposit finance and will tailor a package to best suit your needs
- Triton GLXR - Manual
- Top Quality Deck Liner with a genuine Tonneau cover
- ANCAP 5 Star Safety Rating with Bluetooth
- From the ground up, it's been designed for reliability and durability.Triton tows up to 3.0 tonnes, so whether you're at work, or out on the weekend with the boat, Triton has the power to get the job done easily, safely and smoothly. As well as impressive torque and smooth power, it also has great economy
- An engine to boast about
- Here's the reason Triton makes light work of heavy loads. It's the durable 2.4L, all alloy DiD MIVEC engine. On the technical side, torque is now increased - up to 437Nm. At lower revs, torque is delivered more smoothly, which is just as well when you've got this much of it. On the less technical side, it's basically one seriously grunty engine, with 135Kw.
- Take this tray and cram it
- A vehicle with the power to carry large loads over anything should give you a place to put it. Triton now boasts a tray 10% larger than before, one of the longest, deepest trays in its class. If you can't fit your load in here, the problem's your forklift.
- Tight turning circle
- Manoeuvrability is key in a Ute whether you're on the farm, worksite or around town. Triton's turning circle is a very compact 11.8 metres.
P: 09 887 1800
A: 350 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany, Auckland 2013
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, tank of fuel, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.