Login or Sign Up
Visit our showroom at 350 Te Irirangi Drive Botany
Open 7 days a week
Trade ins welcome
Nationwide transport options.
Contact our friendly team today to enquire.
Andrew Simms BOTANY Kia - Open 7 Days!
APPLY FOR FINANCE NOW - click our website link at the bottom of the page to be taken to our site where under the Finance section you can easily apply on line.
ALL TRADES ACCEPTED - whether you are wanting to trade up or down, we can help. We also have the ability to traded imported vehicles and cars where money is currently owing.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - no matter where you are located in NZ, we can assist in delivering this vehicle to you.
NZ OWNED BUSINESS - Andrew Simms is proud to be NZ owned and the country's largest retailer of Mitsubishi, Kia, Jeep, Fiat, Haval and Great Wall.
This car has already been registered in New Zealand and is not eligible for a Clean Car fee or rebate.
- Superb example, rare colour, excellent condition. Under factory warranty up 100,000 km or May 2024 which ever occurs first.
- Radar Cruise Control
- Around View Monitor
- Blind spot Detection
- Forward collision warning system
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Keep Assist
- Active Hood System
- Driver Attention Warning
- 7 Airbags
- High Beam Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- ABS (Anti Lock Braking System)
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- Auto Headlights
- Sat NavHarman
- Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- Bluetooth with Voice Recognition
- 8 Inch Touchscreen, USB in front, charge point in rear
- Customisable Heads-up Display
- 7 Inch LCD Supervision Dashboard Cluster
- Heated and Cooled Electric Seats
P: 09 887 1800
A: 350 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany, Auckland 2013
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, tank of fuel, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.