Login or Sign Up
APPLY FOR FINANCE NOW - click our website link at the bottom of the page to be taken to our site where under the Finance section you can easily apply on line.
ALL TRADES ACCEPTED - whether you are wanting to trade up or down, we can help. We also have the ability to traded imported vehicles and cars where money is currently owing.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - no matter where you are located in NZ, we can assist in delivering this vehicle to you.
NZ OWNED BUSINESS - Andrew Simms is proud to be NZ owned and the country's largest retailer of Mitsubishi, Kia, Jeep, Fiat, Haval and Great Wall.
This car has already been registered in New Zealand and is not eligible for a Clean Car fee or rebate.
- The legendary American truck, for when the job goes beyond the ordinary. From hauling your boat or trailer, to working your property or managing a business, these workhorses are designed to deliver across the board, day in and year out.
- The RAM 1500 is built and equipped to meet the changing demands of the New Zealand Ute buyer who are demanding more towing capacity, more space inside and out, and better
- performance, With a maximum towing capacity of up to 4.5 tonnes, it is a clear full tonne ahead of its rivals and with the legendary Hemi V8 under the bonnet, it has both power and a chassis designed by the world leading experts to safely tow that extra weight. The RAM 1500 has a choice of two cab sizes, both which offer a level of space, and therefore comfort, of which other lesser utes may only dream.
- The space story continues with the tub, again two sizes, with the largest six feet four inches long or nearly two metres long and more than 1.2 metres wide between the wheel arches.
- Then there are the features that other Utes simply cant offer the unique and uniquely useful RamBoxes, two 240 litre lockers on either side of the tub that may be used as secure storage or as a pair of ice-filled cool boxes. At 5.8 metres long and a little over two metres wide, the RAM 1500 is significantly larger than
- other Utes in its market sector and this translates into more space inside and outside and a much larger towing capacity.
P: 09 887 1800
A: 350 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany, Auckland 2013
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, tank of fuel, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.